Dog Training and Behavioural Services
Kind, force-free, reward based training. Qualified with the International School for Canine Psychology and Behaviour.
Just like people, there is no such thing as a perfect dog, but there are often simple techniques we can use to encourage more acceptable behaviour from our canine friends.
We offer an affordable solution to enhancing your relationship with your dog, and improving the quality of the time you spend with your best friend.
We can help with common problems such as:
- Pulling on the lead
- Anxiety around other dogs / people
- Not coming when called
- Separation anxiety
- Jumping up
- Letting your new puppy off the lead
- Choosing the right breed for your lifestyle
- Integrating additional dogs into the home
Our 1-2-1 sessions offer a great value, modern approach to dog training and behaviour modification:
- Realistic training in real situations, not a fake classroom
- Safe, controlled dog to dog socialisation with an expert on hand
- Life-changing advice to help prevent unwanted behaviours in the future
- Kind, fun, easy to learn reward-based methods
- Learn at a time and location to suit you, your whole family and your dog’s needs
- Every session is tailored to your individual needs, focussing on your dog becoming a happy and healthy addition to your family and lifestyle
- Ongoing telephone support to help you implement your training
Sessions cost £40 for a full hour, with a free written report detailing everything we have covered. Half-hour follow up sessions available at £25 including report.
Money-back guarantee if you are not totally satisfied with your training session.
Absolutely amazing service
They provide top notch professional services in a totally stress free way, we have used freedom pet services for 4 years and can not recommend them highly enough.
Great team, excellent service, why use anyone else
They really are the best!!
Belle, rescue Beagle, owners concerned she may be aggressive
Belle has been a totally different dog today...
First 1-2-1 training session for Milo, collie x aged 3, rescued 3 weeks ago
I cannot tell you how much better I feel!!! The session was just amazing, you're lovely and didn't make me feel stupid and I've learnt SO much!!! Thank you!!!
Socialising and improving recall
I have particularly enjoyed joining successful group walks with many other dogs, which has been excellent for socialising Tommy and improving his recall. Nothing is too much trouble for you and you are always happy to put yourself out to ensure that dogs and owners can work well together and make good progress. I look forward to continuing with your training classes, which have also been great fun and very educational, with an impressive trainer/dog ratio.
I am most grateful to you both for your time and input over the past few weeks and look forward to continuing training with you in the future. I will most definitely be highly recommending you to all my friends.
Cara and Tommy